“Affirmations are our mental vitamins, providing the supplementary positive thoughts we need to balance the barrage of negative events and thoughts we experience daily.~Tia Walker
Our inner voice and the words we string together have tremendous power. They have the power to build and the power to destroy. Our internal dialogue needs to be policed, examined, and removed. Words are so tangible and present even though we can’t see them. They take form, take up space, and create an atmosphere. Negative self-talk impacts overall health. This after-party celebration is about creating a renewed language that promotes self-love and affirms. My birthday wish is that YOU walk boldly in your strength.
- I am enough.
- I matter.
- Life does not have to be perfect.
- Happiness is found within.
- I am beautiful.
- Positive thinking creates positive things.
- My imperfections make me unique and special.
- I don’t have to be anyone but myself.
- I am proud of myself.
- I choose myself.
- Progress isn’t linear. Every step I take toward growth matters.
- I can find the positive things in any situation.
- I am proud of myself for making it this far.
- I cannot always control the outcome, but I can control my reaction to it.
- I am not a slave to my emotions. But I don’t discount them, either.
- I love my body, and I love being inside of it.
- My past decisions do not reflect who I am. My current decisions do.
- It’s okay to take personal time. My worth is not measured by my productivity.
- My worth does not depend on the way others perceive me.
- I bring compassion, empathy, and kindness to others.
- I am grateful for the blessings in my life, both big and small.
- I am grateful for every opportunity that comes my way.
- I am grateful for my freedom.
- I am grateful for the beauty of nature that’s all around me.
- I am grateful that I’m able to give and receive love.
- I am grateful that I’m able to make a difference in this world.
- I am grateful for the little things in life that bring me joy.
- I am grateful to be able to feel a spectrum of amazing emotions.
- I am grateful for all the experiences I’ve had in my life thus far.
- I am grateful to be myself.
Mental Strength (10)
- I embrace change and welcome challenges
- I stay happy because I let go what I can’t control and I don’t complain
- Today I will be kind, fair, and unafraid to speak up
- I take calculated risk, not random risks
- I am willing to fail, because failure is simply a chance to improve
- I am prepared to work and succeed on merit; the world owes me nothing
- I expend mental energy wisely and avoid unproductive thoughts
- I will replace negative thoughts with productive thoughts
- I know that any steps I take towards my goal today are moving me in
- I will reflect on my progress every day: Where am I going? What have I achieved?
- I am in the process of healing my mental health for good.
- I am choosing to focus on mental wellness.
- I prioritize and practice self-care on a daily basis.
- My life is filled with positive people and things.
- I love what I see when I look in the mirror.
- I trust my body to tell me everything it needs in perfect time.
- My beautiful skin always shields and protects my body.
- I am an infinite and abundant expression of the love instilled in me at birth.
- My life is filled with miracles, especially myself.
- I embrace all the negative and positive aspects of my journey to greatness.
- I will remain a profound, powerful soul for the remainder of my life.
Thank you for hanging out with me a little longer. Hope you enjoyed the after party. Cheers to who you are at this very moment!